Just call me Nik

My photo
23 year old Interior Designer with a passion for Mid Century Modern anything! Obsessed with Italy, Owls, Twilight and anything 'Retro'!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Twilight Cast




November 2oth at 12:01am- Twilight is showing at a theater near you!!!
( Picture shown: Courtesy of Vanity Fair December 2008)

This is a picture of the entire (well, the characters that matter) cast of the upcoming movie Twilight. Based on Stephanie Meyer's series of books.  If you have not read these books... YOU MUST!!!!  The lovely Devlin sisters and I have been counting down the days until this movie comes out. We started counting when there were about 160 days left- we are true Fanpires! We bought our tickets last week and are ready for some vampire lovin! Soo exciting!!! For the best Twilight updates go to:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm your partner for the "Snowflakes and Sparkles" swap. I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to swapping with you.

I'm also a huge Twilight fan. My neighbor and I are taking our girls (age 12) to the 12:01 a.m. showing on the first day, we can't wait. I really hope the movie stays true to the book.

Take care,
Kari

mommyholly said...

How did I miss this post????!!!! Are those the new magazine pictures?! SOOOOO amazing!!! 11 days, OMG!!!!! :) xoxoxoxo!