Just call me Nik

My photo
23 year old Interior Designer with a passion for Mid Century Modern anything! Obsessed with Italy, Owls, Twilight and anything 'Retro'!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Buddha Poses



Buddha Burberry Brown- The Pomeranian
This is Buddha Burberry Brown... he has a very long story behind his very long name. Well if you can't tell, Buddha is the Zoolander of dogs.... he loves the camera and actually WILL pose for you! That's part of the story on how Buddha became my dog. Buddha was in a pet store (NEVER buy a dog from a pet store!) and whenever you would walk up to his little glass window he would literally do different poses for you, and when you walk away he would stop and go back to playing. How could I resist?
He's so cute! (If I do say so myself)
Anyway, I was cleaning my Spare 'Retro ' Room and of course whenever I want to make a bed, he's all over it. So I caught some of his cuteness on camera. 

1 comment:

mommyholly said...

Ooooh he is CUTE! What a cute little doggie smile hehe!!! I have to show Andrew these pictures, he will love them hehe!! xo!