Just call me Nik

My photo
23 year old Interior Designer with a passion for Mid Century Modern anything! Obsessed with Italy, Owls, Twilight and anything 'Retro'!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Galaxy Gangbusters


Galaxy Gangbusters
I found this amazingly cute fabric the other day while killing some time before an apointment! And boy am I glad I had time to kill! This is just about the cutest retro/ vintage inspired fabric ever! And it was on sale!!!!Only $4.00 a yard! 
So I bought them out.
It's a very thin flannel and I cannot wait to make some very retro jammies to wear around the house for Christmas!!!

1 comment:

mommyholly said...

oh my GOSH that is cute!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it hehe!! I cant wait to see your jammies all done- we will need to throw a pajama party one night hehe!! :)