Just call me Nik

My photo
23 year old Interior Designer with a passion for Mid Century Modern anything! Obsessed with Italy, Owls, Twilight and anything 'Retro'!

Friday, October 10, 2008

OMG!!! Go Urban!!!





I have never been a huge fan of Urban Outfitters, every now and then I find something there that I just can't live without.... but today I just about chucked all my next-to-new furniture out the window! Check out UO's new furniture line!!!!!! It's just wonderful- with mid-cenurty inspired lines, style, color and of course my favorite McCobbian angled legs on most everything!!! Ahhhhhh!!! In my opinion a bit over priced but who cares, this stuff is great!!!!! Oh i'm in love with some of it, I have posted a few pics of some of my favs! Enjoy!.... I did!

2 comments:

mommyholly said...

Oooooh pretty, pretty!!! I have always been OBSESSED with Urban Outfitters, love everything there!!! :) Craft nite was so fun- I wore my "eyes" to sleep last nite!!! hehe!

Mallory said...

that first chair is totally reminding me of the chair Carrie bought from Aidan...?!?! I <3 it!!