Just call me Nik

My photo
23 year old Interior Designer with a passion for Mid Century Modern anything! Obsessed with Italy, Owls, Twilight and anything 'Retro'!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tis The Season!!!! Pumpkin Season!!!



I want to share with the world!!..... These are by far the best new Hershey development in years! The 'Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kiss'!!! With a white chocolate/pumpkin spice flavored shell and a creamy white cinnamon center, these little guys melt in your mouth.They are perfect little morsels, like eating tiny little pumpkin pies! I randomly bought a bag at Target a few weeks ago and just devoured them over a couple of days. So of course since they are limited edition, I had to stock up.. I now own too many! Anyway, I have also heard that they have a 'Carmel Apple Kiss' (OOOhhh!!!) and a 'Candy Corn Kiss' (I'm not a fan of candy corn), Let me know if any one finds these anywhere! And go out any buy the Pumpkin Spice kisses so that they will bring them back next year!!! 

1 comment:

mommyholly said...

LOVE them too!!!! Anything "pumpkin"-y is totally yum-o!!! :) Thanks for making me addicted to those little guys hahaha!