Just call me Nik

My photo
23 year old Interior Designer with a passion for Mid Century Modern anything! Obsessed with Italy, Owls, Twilight and anything 'Retro'!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Extraordinary Desserts


Extraordinary Desserts
Just wanted to give a shout-out to one of my favorite- rarely visited- places in San Diego, Extraordinary Desserts. Two locations in the Southern San Diego area. 'ED' embellishes their desserts with tastes from around the world, places like Italy and Africa, while also having that home made feel.  They excel in  mosteriously sized and decitently decorated cakes, tarts, pies, bars, puddings, custards, shortbread's, pastries and cupcakes.  My favorite is actually the least expensive at a whopping $2.50- THE Lemon Bar.. and this is by far the BEST Lemon Bar in the world! I also love hot chocolate, only they don't make what I would consider hot chocolate, it's more like deliciously thick chocolate soup! 

Dessert Examples:
~Blood Orange Ricotta Torte
~Toasted Macadamia Caramel Cheesecake
~Truffle Framboise
~ Bread Pudding (Assorted)
~Etc...

No comments: