Just call me Nik

My photo
23 year old Interior Designer with a passion for Mid Century Modern anything! Obsessed with Italy, Owls, Twilight and anything 'Retro'!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm a Newbie!.....

So today I will post my first Blog ever!! Congrats to me! and a special thanks to Holly @ http://www.mommyholly.blogspot.com/  for shwoing me what fun a blog can be! My blog will have a 'Retro' (and I use that word loosely) inspired theme; with a few things I just love that are 'non-retro' as well. Things like interior design, furniture, scrapbooks, floral arrangements, movies, books... heck.. whatever I want!!! Look out blogging world.. RetroSundays has arrived.

1 comment:

cakegirl said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm also new to this very fun vice - vice because I spend way too much time reading blogs. And mommyholly is one of my favorites. Now I'm up to my eyeballs in swaps. So much fun!